Hyderabad: In a stunning report, the four denounced in the fierce assault and murder of 26-year-old veterinary specialist, were served lamb curry for supper Sunday night.

While the country grieves the appalling demise of the blameless soul, the four convicts were served dal-rice for lunch and sheep curry in supper in Cherapalli’s high-security prison close to Hyderabad.

The four men were captured Friday regarding the ruthless gangrape and murder of the 26-year-old veterinarian on Wednesday night. Her consumed body was discovered the following day on Thursday.

The denounced were recognized as Mohammad Areef, Jollu Shiva, Jollu Naveen and Chintakunta Chennakesavulu. They have a place from Narayanpet, a town which is around 160 km from Hyderabad. They were lorry drivers and cleaners.

As per the police, the four men offered assistance to the lady with her vehicle after its tire was punctured at around 9:20 pm and in the following 60 minutes, they assaulted and killed her.

According to the police, in light of the cross examination, examination and specialized signs, Areef and Shiva went to the toll square at around 9 am on Wednesday. They accompanied a truck loaded with blocks. They were, later on, joined by their two companions. Since there was a postponement in the emptying procedure, they held up close to the toll square.

At around 6:15 pm, they saw the vet stopping her bicycle. They before long made an arrangement to explicitly attack her. As a major aspect of their arrangement, they punctured her bike bicycle. At the point when the lady returned after 9 pm, Areef and Shiva offered assistance to get it fixed.

During this time, the lady made a call to her sister telling that she was frightened. Minutes after the fact, the men maneuvered her into a close by compound and assaulted her and afterward covered her to death. Post the homicide, they turned off her portable by 9:45 pm.

The denounced men at that point executed her by 10:20 pm and kept her body in their vehicle. They at that point left the spot at 10:28 pm. Areef and Naveen took the bike and relinquished it at Kothur town in the wake of evacuating the number plate while the other two went in the lorry. They attempted to purchase oil at two or three areas at around 1 am. By 2:30 am, they set the body ablaze under a course at Chattanpally.




Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *